Currently, Digi XBee is one of the most preferred wireless connectivity solutions all over the world. The Digi XBee3™ Cellular LTE-M has been introduced to simplify the task of syncing latest LTE as well as Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) technology inside IoT equipment. So, what makes the Digi XBee3 so special with respect to wireless connectivity for complete range of applications? Here are some cool reasons that would help you confirm its excellence:
- Lower Power Consumption: These devices have the ability to last several years with their eDRX (Extended Discontinuous Reception) and PSM (Power Savings Mode).
- Better Coverage: Cellular networks are close to the complete coverage and perfectly suitable for outdoor as well as indoor deployments.
- Better Security: Digi TrustFence offers a well-certified and completely integrated security architecture framed for industrial IoT devices. The in-built security of Digi TrustFence promise secure software updates, secure connectivity, encrypted data storage, authenticated boot, secure JTAG, as well as TLS v1.2 for safe over-the-air data transmissions.
- Efficient Data Transfer: It transfers data quite efficiently with the help of small sized, intermittent data blocks.
- Network Availability: As carriers keep on building their networks up to the remotest regions, these eliminate restrictions in terms of deployment.
- Lesser Costs: There are numerous carriers that are bringing-in data plans to aim unique nature of IoT equipment and systems which brings down the costs of cellular connections.
Last but not the least, it is quite simple to be integrated with AWS IoT Core. Digi International is working in association with AWS Advanced Technology Partner. Digi XBee3 Cellular LTE-M is quite an intelligent modem that is verified by AWS for working with AWS IoT. The in-built security system makes it a simpler program that integrates with others with great ease.